Dubia roaches can easily become an invaluable renewable feeder for your reptiles and amphibians if you provide them with the right environment. Below you will find our recommended dubia roach supplies, including everything you need to become extremely successful at breeding them.
Our adult Dubia starter colonies are the easiest and most cost effective way to start breeding your own endless supply of Dubia feeders! No more trips to the pet store for costly crickets. Our "colony in a box" will get you started immediately with everything you need to produce a thriving colony. The adult roaches you will receive come directly from our breeding stock, so you will receive adult females that are already pregnant and will be producing your own roaches in a matter of days!
Each Dubia roach starter colony comes with:
(1) Simple set up instructions
(2) Premium roach diet
(3) Water crystals
(4) Water crystal application bottle
(5) Egg crates custom cut to your colony size
(6) Food and water crystal tray
(7) Dubia roaches (select quantity below)
Select either small, medium, or large, depending on the size of colony you require. If you are only feeding a single animal, a small colony will quickly supply you with plenty of Dubias for your pet. If you have 2-4 animals, a medium colony will keep you amply supplied with feeders. If you have a collection of five or more animals (or larger ones), we recommend a large colony to provide you with a sufficient number of continuous feeder Dubias.
Includes: 8 ounces premium roach diet, 2 ounces water crystals
Includes: 1lb premium roach diet, 4 ounces water crystals
Includes: 2lb premium roach diet, 6 ounces water crystals
Water crystals are a safe and pure method for providing water for your dubia roaches. One ounce of water crystals will absorb one gallon of water. All that is necessary is adding water, and waiting several minutes. After the crystals have absorbed the water, they can be added to the roach enclosure.
These application bottles are ideal for easily adding wet water crystals to the roach feeding tray.
It's important to make sure your roaches are fed a high quality diet because this nutrition is passed on to your reptiles and amphibians. This special diet is scientifically engineered for its ability to add mass and nutrition to your dubia roaches.
These ready to plug in heat pads are ideal for heat-loving dubia roaches. The warmer they are, the faster they grow and reproduce. A must for serious dubia roach breeders. All heat pads are 24" in length, and we have two sizes: 3-inch and 11-inch.
Egg crates are ideal cover and laying medium for your dubia roaches. They also absorb excess moisture which makes cleaning and maintaining their enclosure a breeze. They also provide an ideal way to move your roaches en masse.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal. We do not accept checks, money orders, or cashier's checks.
- Why buy reptiles?We offer exotic reptiles for sale online at absolute rock-bottom prices, which means we make these fascinating animals available to you affordably as pets, or even to start your own reptile breeding project. We are reptile enthusiasts who believe captive breeding is integral to the future of the market, as it not only helps protect wild herp populations, but is an incredibly rewarding experience that tends to intensify one's passion for these amazing prehistoric creatures. Whether you buy a snake, lizard, turtle, tortoise, or alligator, we are driven to provide the highest quality live reptiles for sale.
- Why buy amphibians?Amphibians are generally slower-moving, and have uniquely moist skin which means they are never far from a source of water. Their life cycle is nothing short of incredible: they hatch in water, spend weeks or months in metamorphosis, then become either terrestrial or remain primarily water bound. Some salamanders even breathe through their skin! Our live amphibians for sale online include frogs, toads, salamanders, and newts. Some are huge, some are small, and virtually all are amazing to observe in captivity. When you buy amphibians from us, you can rest assured they are fully guaranteed to arrive alive and in great condition. Why not start an amphibian breeding project today?
- Why buy feeder insects?Reptile and amphibian food should be varied, which is why we offer an array of feeder insects for sale. It's always far more cost effective to buy feeder insects in bulk, which often saves up to 70% off pet store prices. Plus, the feeders are delivered right to your doorstep. We offer live crickets for sale, as well as mealworms, wax worms, nightcrawlers, and now even lizards, all at the lowest possible prices. Our reptile and amphibian feeder insects and lizards include a guarantee of live arrival.